Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello everyone,
Guns are an accessory to protect themselves, and also a very dangerous weapon. However, in some countries, people can still buy, sell, store and use guns. Buying a gun is also very difficult. If I have a need, can I buy a gun on the Amazon online shopping site? Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.
No. Amazon is actually rather anti-2A (not surprising since it's owned by J. Bezos who is a major donor to the Democratic party and owns the Washington Post). Despite selling some firearms accessories, Amazon will not let you post review photos of products you buy with a firearm because it violates their "Community Standards" SMH :poop::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Crot, I'm gonna call you on that one. I bought a new gun in Georgia. I ordered it from some retailer (for get who), it was mailed to me (not usps). It is a fire arm, it is not a long gun, it is stout enough to deer hunt with. It was a legal sale.

Lop
Then it had to either be a black powder device or a high tech air gun. Or was it one of those "12 ga" black powder "howdah" pieces?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello everyone,
Guns are an accessory to protect themselves, and also a very dangerous weapon. However, in some countries, people can still buy, sell, store and use guns. Buying a gun is also very difficult. If I have a need, can I buy a gun on the Amazon online shopping site? Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.
Nope

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
That was strange.
Word. I'm still not sure if the guy was a troll or something (given his super low post count), or if he's from a foreign country where English isn't a first language (hence the strange phrasing of his posts) and he's genuinely not familiar with gun laws here, or what in the world's going on there. Just seemed like a simple "any search engine could've answered this in ten seconds" kind of question with really strange phrasing added to it. ("Guns are an accessory to protect themselves, and also a very dangerous weapon." LOL WUT?) Anyways, seems he got the answers he sought, sooooo...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts