Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's not the answer I was hoping for. I've been doing my homework to buy one and figured since I've never bought a handgun since moving to Cali, I better check.

SOB! :-[

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
in California, the P3at when you can find them go for somewhere between $700.00-$1000.00

but then, Stevil spends more than that on key chains.... ;)

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
The short answer is NO!  Kel-tec pistols are not on the CA approved list.  There are a few for sale occassionally at greatly inflated prices due to supply and demand.  Exceptions available for purchase would be any Kel-tec pistol (P32, P11/40) that was there pre-2000 (I think) when the CA legislation was tightened up...  2)  Any Kel-tec handgun that was purchased out of state by a resident of that sate who later moved to CA, registered his KT and now wants to sell it...  3)  Any Kel-tec purchased by a CA LEO who decides to sell it (they are apparently exempt from the restrictive state law).  Those are the only ways a Kel-tec handgun can be purchased in CA, so you can see why availability is slim to none and prices are high. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.