Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
Can I buy guns with promotional codes at stores that sell them? What are those stores? And if I want to update the latest promotional code every day to buy, what should I do?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Short answer, no, no one is really giving deals on anything currently when they can get inflated prices for them easily from 99% of customers. Just search hard and find the cheapest one you can with cheapest shipping and find the most affordable FFL. Or locate it locally.

That’s also if you can even find what you want since pickings is slim on certain models so you have to settle if your heart is set on something.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Typically, discount codes and coupons will have fine print that limits the kind of merchandise they can be applied to. Said fine print should be available on whatever site you’re using.

Alternatively, you can always just try applying the code at checkout to find out.

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
Eric,
I've a question for you. You have asked us a few questions, and politely responded to our feed back. I have to assume you have read the threads that you started.
To be blunt, you puzzle us a bit. On another thread someone pointed out an 'odd choice of phrasing' and questions that anyone with the googly could answer.

So what's up? Are you a 'gun guy'? Are you looking to buy and use guns? Are you based in the US? What is your back story?

We have a policy here that you can't get to the buy/sell section unless you have posted 25 posts. This is to give us a chance to 'get a bead' on you. I"m just trying to get a bead on you. I can't be the only one who is wondering who you are.

No hostility. If you don't want to tell us, that's fine. We will still try to answer your questions. We are just puzzled.

Can you help us out?

Take care,
Lop

·
Administrator
32,195 Posts
Reactions: RAT76

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I've thought of John Prine for the Obscure Rockers thread. I just can't figure out which one..... :unsure: :D:cool:

Reactions: TxCajun

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
It depends, I guess. I have seen specials on firearms at sporting goods stores, but I have also seen "20% off select items" that did not include ammo/guns (accessories, mostly yes, not scopes or high dollar stuff) and others "everything in the store" and so on. An example is that a new cabellas here opened and had specials on firearms (this was a few years ago) where they actually reduced their prices down to just a low % over what everyone else charges.

I would not expect walmart to honor store wide coupons on firearms, but they may, I do not know. Its probably excluded in the fine print.

I am also curious, are you looking for an inexpensive carry gun, or something on a budget? The best place to go is probably a gun show or pawn shop or gun store that handles used weapons. Like a car, a gently used gun is much cheaper than the same thing brand new, usually.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I would not expect walmart to honor store wide coupons on firearms, but they may, I do not know. Its probably excluded in the fine print.
I know what you were getting at with this portion, but just for the record, WalMart WOULD allow a 'Store-Wide' discount coupon for rifle sales. At least, they USED to when I worked the Sporting Goods section.

Around the Holidays, they would give employees a store-wide discount as an early X-Mas gift. Guess what a majority of us used them for. Yup... That Rifle/Shotgun we'd been drooling over for several Months. :D

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
As the kids say nowadays, "The new guy is lookin' sus." :D

Again, the phrasing here in the guy's (or gal's) question is throwing me off a bit. Are they asking if they can update the promotional code to buy a different gun online every day of the week?

I dunno. Not sure if he's just from out-of-country and/or fishing for replies with incorrect info to exploit as fodder for the "look what they told me on the gun site!" misinformation campaign of anti-gunners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts