Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
one word remora
I love Remora holsters and would normally recommend them. I use one on my P11 and have one for the P32. The problem with the P32 one is that the gun (even in the holster) is so small that I find that I constantly have to adjust it to keep it in my pants. Could be a problem with my gut pushing it out as well!

I don't have a problem with the P11 in a Remora holster as it has enough length below the waistband to keep it in check.

I do use the P32/Remora combo for front pocket carry in the summer when wearing shorts.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
The P3at is slightly thicker than the P32 IIRC but I think most holsters will work for both.

I like Remora holsters too, I have one for all my carry guns. I've never had a problem with them moving or falling and I have carried my Judge in one.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I carry my P-32 in a Remora Tuckable which has a clip for your belt. IWB on warm weather days. Remora works great with my P-32. Remora now also makes kydex holsters, take a look at their website. :thankyou:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have an Alien Gear holster that is not only IWB but is also tuckable for dressier occasions. I chose the neoprene backed holster which is super comfortable to wear, even without an undershirt. Hard to beat their lifetime warranty and free shell trade outs for different guns.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Simplest option I've found for IWB is a MIC trigger guard + belt clip combination.

Most importantly, it doesn't add thickness like a more traditional holster (which would defeat the purpose of such a small gun IMO)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well I spoke to soon. (Post 9 on this thread) i got my wife a p32 and she wants a IWB kydex. Her jeans and most pants pockets are too small. So I ordered her a Clinger atom. The atom is my primary holster for my Walther P99c which she likes so I will let you know once it arrives in a few weeks my thought. I do agree less is more f for the p32

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm a fan of the Clinger holsters for function and cost for an IWB.
I also recommend the MIC Holster, too.
My wife prefers the basic factory belt clip on her P3AT, especially since I added a laser to it. That's one thing to consider BEFORE you start buying a plethora of holsters for any pistol. If you add a laser, none of them fit anymore ;( then you start buying holsters that are made for your pistol with laser.
I also bought some pocket holsters for her to use in colder weather for easier access.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for the info....might try the clip&MIc combo. Since I have a p32 nothing will go to waste in theory. Cheers! J. PS. I will update in the weeks to come on the Clinger Atom holster for the p32

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got the Clinger Atom for her P32. Form and fit was ok. Broke out the hair dryer and now it CLICKS right in. Not sure if their blank was a gen 1 or P3AT?!?! Anyway demonstrated to her multiple ways to carry-IWB,OWB, Shirt tucked and untucked.. that's the beauty of this holster. I carry the same setup for my primary Walther P99c-appendix w tucked shirt is slicker than anything out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.