Came to my senses!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by usdm, Jun 9, 2009.

1. usdm

usdm New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Recently sold my 2nd gen HC to fund a LCP. :D

I really like the LCP, but i started missing the lil "chihuahua" i use to keep in my pocket.

Found me a nice lil blued/black 1st gen locally and I really like it!

That is all.

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    :eek: Interesting. If you don't mind sharing what specificly did you miss about the P3AT?

Take care...

3. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I own both. My P3AT is the better weapon. I too would definitely miss it too. :eek:

4. usdm

usdm New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Well, I sold a 2nd gen HC p3at and bought the LCP cause I had to have it, it's a great looking gun, but I couldn't justify that I paid twice as much for something that was just gonna jingle around in my pocket.

I sold the LCP and picked up a 1st gen P3AT. Not as pretty, but just as effective. And I don't feel as bad tossing it around.

I guess I specifically missed the $200 in my other pocket with the p3at.

5. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Funny thing...I was introduced to the LCP by a store owner who carries one daily. I wanted one, but he had a waiting list, and no one in town had one, so I started looking online. There I discovered the P3, and how the LCP was a copy that was still going through growing pains. I went to a local pawn shop, and there was a P3. I bought it, and have never looked back. I loved it so much that 2 months later I got rid of my other 9mm, and bought a PF-9. Now I carry one or both daily, and recommend them every chance I get. great products by an American company that stands behind them. Glad that no one had an LCP when I caught the bug.