Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI Cabella's in Gonzales, LA have P3ATs on sale for $286 if I remember - got a flyer in the mail on SAT- don't know if this is a national deal or a local one but might be worth a stop in if you are on I-10 in Southern La.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Eric_in_Nola said:
FYI Cabella's in Gonzales, LA have P3ATs on sale for $286 if I remember - got a flyer in the mail on SAT- don't know if this is a national deal or a local one but might be worth a stop in if you are on I-10 in Southern La.
Must be a nation wide thing....I got one for the Kansas City area as well. Personally, if I was in the market for another one, I'd pick up the one from NAS over a new one from anywhere. Unfortunately, my wife didn't like the P3AT. She loved a friends CW9, so we are getting two of them. One is in the safe, the other will be in this week.

G

·
vwspdshp said:
Isn't the regular Cabela's P3AT price $289? At least in Gonzales. That's what it was a couple of weeks ago!

The Ruger LCP was $299 that day.
VW-- You a Louisiana boy too?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VW, Welcome to KTOG.

You may be right about the regular price at Cabella's I just saw the add yesterday and noted a P3At in it, I never see them advertised, Tjat might be the regular price.

I'm Nola Area as well as you can guess from my handle-

You shoot at at Honey Island range?

Ktogers who live around here post on the KTOG goes local spot, in the S.E.La post.

I get out to Honey Island about 2x a month

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup it is a good place to shoot- Check the KTOG goes Local site- BamBam did 2 good reviews of the range a while back

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nu_Agin_Shooter's P-3AT?

Nu_Agin_Shooter, what's this about selling that P-3AT?  I'm looking for one, but when I click on the link you gave above it just tells me, "You are not allowed to access this section."

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Re: Nu_Agin_Shooter's P-3AT?

atp said:
Nu_Agin_Shooter, what's this about selling that P-3AT?  I'm looking for one, but when I click on the link you gave above it just tells me, "You are not allowed to access this section."
Check out the Rules: http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1111130452

Just 24 more posts and you will be just fine.

-Scott

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ka6otm said:
$242.00 at Arizona Firearms in Tempe, Az.
ka6otm,

I did a search on Arizona Firearms in Tempe, and it returned a couple of different places: Arizona Tactical Firearms, and Arizona Firearms and Collectibles. Which one are you referring to?

I'm not really in the market for another P3AT (though I love mine), but I'm wondering if they might have nice prices on some other guns I am considering.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.