Cabela's website has .380 ammo - sort of

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by mhiland, May 5, 2009.

1. mhiland

mhiland New Member

Nov 25, 2008
    I've had good luck recently ordering my .380 ammo from Cabelas.com. If you add some to your cart, it will say that it's out-of-stock, but it will give you an estimated ship date. I received my .380 ammo within the estimated time frame.

Apparently, when you order ammo from the site, it will ship directly from the manufacturer. I know this because I tried to cancel an order I placed, and they wouldn't let me, just for that reason.

Also, it does not appear that they are marking up their prices. A box of Hornady Critical Defense is listed at $19.99 and is estimated to ship in 3-4 weeks.

It's no fun waiting a month to get your ammo, but it's almost like Christmas when it finally comes! :D

2. one_gun

one_gun New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Good Luck
    I've been waiting on primers since March they keep saying 2-3 weeks :'(

3. PShea

PShea New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    I get a new "Estimated Ship Date 5/1" "Estimated Ship Date 5/5" "Estimated Ship Date 5/10" e-mail every few days from Cabelas.

This time will be right. I just know it. (Of course I just knew I had the winning lottery ticket, too!)

<grin>

4. pointpro

pointpro New Member

May 9, 2005
    Well ammo is getting hard to comeby these days. So my thought is when you do get it save a little that way when you do reorder the wait don't seem all that long

5. Bodean

Bodean New Member

Dec 17, 2008
    i have ammo on back order at cabela's, been a couple weeks havn't heard anything yet. my back order is on back order :-/