Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had good luck recently ordering my .380 ammo from Cabelas.com. If you add some to your cart, it will say that it's out-of-stock, but it will give you an estimated ship date. I received my .380 ammo within the estimated time frame.

Apparently, when you order ammo from the site, it will ship directly from the manufacturer. I know this because I tried to cancel an order I placed, and they wouldn't let me, just for that reason.

Also, it does not appear that they are marking up their prices. A box of Hornady Critical Defense is listed at $19.99 and is estimated to ship in 3-4 weeks.

It's no fun waiting a month to get your ammo, but it's almost like Christmas when it finally comes! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I get a new "Estimated Ship Date 5/1" "Estimated Ship Date 5/5" "Estimated Ship Date 5/10" e-mail every few days from Cabelas.

This time will be right. I just know it. (Of course I just knew I had the winning lottery ticket, too!)

<grin>

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well ammo is getting hard to comeby these days. So my thought is when you do get it save a little that way when you do reorder the wait don't seem all that long

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have ammo on back order at cabela's, been a couple weeks havn't heard anything yet. my back order is on back order :-/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts