Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the gun counter tonight just to take a peek and what do I see? A used p3at that appeared to be parkerized for $289. I just bought my brand new hard chrome model for the same price a couple weeks ago. If that wasn't bad enough they had a used glock 27 with standard sights for $559...I bought mine new for $509. I can't see how anyone would pay these prices.

·
Registered
56 Posts
adamsesq said:
What is really crazy is that someone WILL pay those prices.

-Scott
Agreed, It is for the people who don't know any better, that go in there and don't shop around. It's a shame because I see single women going in there to get a gun and paying out the rear end for nothing.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me in Indy. Don's Guns addvertises a lot in Indiana and I thought I could get a better price there. After driving 1 hour to get there, their prices were about $100 to $125 higher on all guns I looked at. That was about 90 miles both ways for nothing. Home town gun shop was much better and freindlier.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
In the St. Louis, Mo. area it is hard to beat the Top Gun Indoor Range located south on I 55 at Imperial Mo. Phone 636-464-7750 or topgunss.com. Prices are competitive with anyone in the area and range facilities are first class.

I have no financial interest in the business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.