Cabelas St. Louis is crazy

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by toddmog, Sep 28, 2007.

1. toddmog

toddmog New Member

Jul 8, 2007
    Stopped by the gun counter tonight just to take a peek and what do I see? A used p3at that appeared to be parkerized for $289. I just bought my brand new hard chrome model for the same price a couple weeks ago. If that wasn't bad enough they had a used glock 27 with standard sights for $559...I bought mine new for $509. I can't see how anyone would pay these prices.

2. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    What is really crazy is that someone WILL pay those prices.

-Scott

3. Hwkeye

Hwkeye New Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Agreed, It is for the people who don't know any better, that go in there and don't shop around. It's a shame because I see single women going in there to get a gun and paying out the rear end for nothing.

4. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    I had the same thing happen to me in Indy. Don's Guns addvertises a lot in Indiana and I thought I could get a better price there. After driving 1 hour to get there, their prices were about $100 to $125 higher on all guns I looked at. That was about 90 miles both ways for nothing. Home town gun shop was much better and freindlier.

5. fatman

fatman New Member

Apr 6, 2005
    In the St. Louis, Mo. area it is hard to beat the Top Gun Indoor Range located south on I 55 at Imperial Mo. Phone 636-464-7750 or topgunss.com. Prices are competitive with anyone in the area and range facilities are first class.

I have no financial interest in the business.