Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got one of these from E&L Mfg.
Tile Floor Table Flooring Wood

I've seen others here that have them, and also test fitted one at an event last October.
We tried it on a Gen1, and on my Gen2.
It fit the Gen1 fine, and seemed to fit the Gen2 better. We thought that a couple of seconds with a file or dremel would make the fit on the Gen1 better too.
I got it for reloading purposes.
I can already tell... I hate this thing!
Haven't even used it yet, and it forced me to order some Bayou Bullets.
Beware of missing all the fun of looking for brass at dusk.
I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think I will continue to pick my brass up from the ground. When at the range, I just sweep it into a pile. Out in the desert, it's a little more challenging.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This thing has merit in my opinion. If you want to do drills and not just shoot from a bench (with a Caldwell brass catcher or whatever have you), it would be handy for 9mm reloaders. I lose some 9mm brass nearly every time I shoot pistols or the Sub2K even with a metal detector. $40 though.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
9mm brass is avaliable for $61.25 per 3.5k shipped. No need to go digging around searching for every lost piece when you can buy once fired brass this cheap. I reload a lot of different calibers, and most brass is too valuable to leave, but for this price, if I lose some, no problem!

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
Cheap AR with a little bending (optional) to make it fit the fore arm a little tighter. Works fine unmodified.

Gun Machine gun Airsoft gun Gun barrel Air gun
Gun Firearm Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel

Reactions: silverback
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.