Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...hehe after bad go with the pf9, I gingerly steped into the p3at.

Ruger lcp was sitting on the counter with a guy. he was looking at both. took the lcp. and that was the last one. lasted an hour they said.

Anyways, I wanted the p32, but they didn't have one...guy was talking some real smack on the p32. all crap according to this site...but hey I want a small kel tec.

So p3at. Didn't clean it. Just went to the back range. 50 rounds of magtech fmj.

I put up a paper 3 inches wide by 5 inches long at 5 yards. first 4 shots I didn't hit it. I was annoyed. oh great.

I adjusted. hit every single time after that. actually hit in the same hole. A lot!

The trigger is significantly lighter then the pf9.

I don't care what the manual says. way lighter. haha maybe I am wrong though :)

I misjudge how long the trigger was the first shot. i though it had clicked off and thought it was broken. haha.

Anyways. I am satisfied.
:) what more can you ask

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome aboard Wild Cat Mccane.
I love my P3AT. Shoot it every chance I get.
My SS# HUExx. One of the first 2d gen.
Charlie.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi Wild Cat,

I see you're a "Full Member" so what took you so long to come around to the P3AT?  :)

Best of luck with your new gun. Sorry that you had a bad go with the PF9 but did you finnally get it working?

Take care...

·
Registered
28 Posts
My favorite thing about my P3at is the trigger.
I sold a P-11 to get it.
The P-11 has a real long heavy pull.
My P3at is still long but light and with a definite break at the end.
I may have to buy a matching P32 someday.

·
Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks all.

Flavor: blued. They didn't have stainless.

what took so long...caliber. I admit it. but I will be danged. for the past hour sitting here I never even thought about it, and its in my pocket!

PF-9, no i didn't get it working. I am of the opinion that these require some more work. People reported (like myself) all good after only a couple hundred rounds. this is when my started doing everything wrong. everything. Never could hit anything anyways.

All and all very happy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.