*Both SPF* WTS or WTT PF-9/P-11 etc holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by billjohnso20, Dec 31, 2008.

1. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I have two brand new holsters from Concealment Concepts Holsters for the PF-9 or P-11.  For that matter they will fit multiple guns as per the website http://www.concealmentconceptsholsters.com/Application_chart1.html.

I purchased these this week thinking they would work for me.  The first is a tuckable leather holster.  My left arm is paralyzed so unfortunately I am unable to use this particular tuckable IWB.  The website is http://www.concealmentconceptsholsters.com/tuck_holster.html.  I paid $15.95 but will take $12.00 plus priority mail shipping from Kansas City, Missouri.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The second is a pocket holster with attached mag holder.  I thought the pockets on my slacks were big enough for it but unfortunately they are not.  I really like the design of the holster but, I just can't afford to got out and buy a new wardrobe.  So I'm letting it go for $8.00 plus priority mail shipping. http://www.concealmentconceptsholsters.com/pocket_holster.html

[​IMG]

I would also be willing to trade for accessories for my PF-9 or LCP, etc.  Just post or PM me with trade offers.

TNX,
    billjohnso20

2. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    Re: WTS or WTT PF-9/P-11 etc holsters

Alright, no takers it seems. I'm willing to take $10.00 for the tuckable and $7.00 for the pocket holster plus shipping. These are great holsters, they just won't work for me with my condition. My loss is your gain.

3. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Re: Price Reduced! WTS or WTT PF-9/P-11 etc holste

I'll take the tuckable for $10. PM sent.

4. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008

Thanks.
    PM sent.

5. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008

Tuckable holster SPF. The pocket holster is still available.

6. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

I'll take the pocket holster. PM en route

CJ

7. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
  8. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Hi Pastor,

The holster was in today's mail. P-11 fits like a glove and I can even get the PF-9 with RSS laser in it. :)

Thanks again, Mike

9. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    Great Mike,
    I'm glad your happy with it. Enjoy.

10. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    I recieved the pocket holster yesterday, thanks. It fits the PF great but I seem to have the same issue you did, it might be a little too big for pocket carry. I think I will use it in the pocket of my jacket and see how that works.

thanks again :)
    CJ

11. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    CJ,
    I'm glad you got and like it. I hope you enjoy it.