Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my first time using a shooting tripod that vice-locks my rifle into the mount. I've seen these at long range shooting matches and found that BOG sold a tripod head that converts your photo tripod as well as a complete tripod unit. and The BOG Deathgrip Ultralight tripod adapter and the BOG Great Divide turns a photo tripod into a rifle tripod mount. The Deathgrip worked as well as intended but the Great Divide wasn't able to hold my 4.5lb Sub2K carbine despite tightening it down as best I could.

REFERENCE LINKS

Deathgrip Ultralight: Amazon.com : BOG DeathGrip UltraLite with Arca-Swiss and Switcheroo Compatibility, Lightweight Construction and Universal Clamp for Hunting, Shooting and Outdoors, Black/Gray : Clothing

Great Divide: Amazon.com : BOG Great Divide Tripod Head with Arca-Swiss Compatibility, Heavy Duty Construction and Micro Adjustments for Hunting, Shooting and Outdoors, Black : Sports & Outdoors

Complete Deathgrip Tripod: Amazon.com : Bog DeathGrip Aluminum Tripod with Durable, Lightweight, Stable Design, Bubble Level and Hands-Free Operation for Hunting, Shooting and Outdoors, Black, Maximum Height: 72" : Sports & Outdoors

1 - 1 of 1 Posts