Board Controls

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Second_Life, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Second_Life

Second_Life New Member

Jun 22, 2008
    I've been looking for a way to filter messages by:

1) post since last visit
    2) unread replies to my posts
    3) spel chek

Are these type functions available and how to do this?

Is there a navigation type list?

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    1)  The blue new post lights work, sort of.  Some mods were made that affect their function.  Basically, when you click on a thread and read it, the new post lights will go off indicating that you read the new post, not until you or someone else makes a makes a post somewhere in that forum.  

2)  There is no feature specifically for "unread replies to your posts", but you can subscribe to a thread and be notified via PM when there is a reply to that thread, which is probably what you meant.  You can also subscribe to an entire forum and be notified any time there is  post in that forum.  Use the Notification Button down there near the Reply Button.

3)  I use www.ispell.com
    It install very quickly and works quite well.  Once installed, just right click on any text in a browser and select check spelling.

3. Second_Life

Second_Life New Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Thanks TxCajun,

I'm a member of taurusarmed.net and these functions show on the top. They do clean and focus the messages for an easier board review.

Not taking anything away from this forum, I'm enjoying and appreciate it very much. Just submitting input. :)