Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a total game changer for me! Great grip and familiar AR style controls took this pistol from seldom if ever shot to constant companion.
Several hundred rounds down range and am very pleased with the fit and finish with no problems!
20200513_162737.jpeg
20200513_162800.jpeg
20200513_162841.jpeg
20200513_162913.jpeg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This^^^^^! Was a pleasure to work with them, and was no problem for them to accommodate me with ceracote color of choice and a few other things. Anyone who has seen it thinks it's a definite improvement to the pistol!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just picked up a PLR-16, will be getting in contact with Blackout Solutions. This looks like a much better solution (pardon the pun!) than the factory stock kit for not that much more in price. The ability to use standard AR FCG parts is a definite plus.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The ability to use standard AR FCG parts is a definite plus.
That would be great, if it was true. The Blackout Solutions web site states :

"Hammer may need to be profiled to clear bolt catch and bolt ramp"

They also show a photo of an AR hammer, that looks like it's been milled on both sides. So I'm guessing YMMV, in terms of getting a standard AR hammer to work...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quick question
Is that a custom piece you ordered? I've been looking for the kel tec grip and stock with no luck. Found a guy who has multiple but won't ship out of Canada unfortunately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts