Black frame?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by orkman, Jan 26, 2009.

  1. orkman

    orkman New Member

    Jan 10, 2009
    I emailed KelTec with no response. Is there anyone out there that sells black P3at frames?
  2. adamsesq

    adamsesq New Member

    Dec 25, 2006
    Kel Tec doesn't do emails very well. It's very easy to call them and get what you want.

    And I assume you mean grip? The frame is the black aluminum serial numbered piece. The grip is the plastic piece that the frame (and magazine) slide into.


  3. BillK

    BillK New Member

    Jul 23, 2007
    +1 on the email stuff. No response, on a different topic, to an email I sent over a week ago. Have had great response calling them on other stuff but figured why bother them for something I didn't need right away. Well, I'm now going to have to call.

    Take care...
  4. orkman

    orkman New Member

    Jan 10, 2009
    Ok thanks. Yeah I meant the grip I guess...I'll call them!
  5. haugrdr

    haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

    Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Kel Teks website lists grips for P32s, but for some reason doesn't list parts for P3Ats, not sure why.

    BUT, has anyone seen this? I wasn't aware they still sold grips in ivory? I seem to remember someone wanting one.

       P32-300 Black Extra Grip   $20.00  
       P32-300DB Dark Blue Extra Grip   $20.00  
       P32-300GY Gray Extra Grip   $20.00  
       P32-300I Ivory Extra Grip   $20.00  
       P32-300LB Light Blue Extra Grip   $20.00  
       P32-300OG Olive Green Extra Grip  

    [edit]Whoops, typed too soon. Found this:

    but no listing for P3AT grips.
  6. yelrub

    yelrub Guest

    ? New colors , is this true? Cool  :cool: