Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have owned a P11 for 6 years and have found it to be an excellent pistol. You can't beat it for the money. About 2 months ago, I decided to buy the P3 AT. I have put about 250 rounds through it without any malfunctions. I did make the mistake of trying Wolf ammo in it which failed about every other round but that was an ammo problem and not the pistol. So far, I am a very happy camper with Kel Tec. ;D

In reading other opinions that sometime state problems with their Kel Tec pistols, maybe I am fortunate. However, for the price, these pistols are hard to beat. And with the excellent KelTec service department (which I have never used) how can some get so upset if they have a problem.

Anyway, I really enjoy this bulletin board and appreciate everyones contributions to it.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
mike60984 said:
I decided to buy the P3 AT. I have put about 250 rounds through it without any malfunctions.
I hear you!

At first you concentrate on the target waiting for that first hiccup but it never comes. After a box of ammo the perfection get to you, so you shoot weak hand rather than strong hand. Then you hand it off to some girls to see if they can get it to mess up but no, it’s still purring.

Next time I get a NIB P-3AT, I’m not going to give it a F&B and I going to remove the finger extensions from my magazines.

Wilson – who’s wondering who he has to pay to get a gun in need of some fixing :-/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.