Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to know which Kel Tec handguns are the best sellers?
I'd like to see them listed in order from best to least seller.
Just handguns, nothing else.

Anyone here know this? :thankyou::thankyou:

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I would really like to know which Kel Tec handguns are the best sellers?
I'd like to see them listed in order from best to least seller.
Just handguns, nothing else.

Anyone here know this? :thankyou::thankyou:
Try the factory.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wouldn't know since I've only concerned myself with the pocket guns, P32 and P3AT so I have no idea how the 9mm and others are doing. My quess would be that the P3AT was at or near the top but I have nothing solid to base it on.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
I would wager Kel-Tec's top-selling list right now probably goes something like this:

1. PMR-30
2. KSG
3. P3AT
4. PF9
5. PLR-16 / PLR-22
6. etc. etc. etc.

The PMR-30 and KSG are definitely on the top end because of the whole "it holds a whole lotta rounds" appeal, and their unique construction. The P32, sadly, is probably near or at the very bottom of the list because most folks don't give the P32 or the .32 ACP cartridge that it chambers much (if any) of the love or respect that it deserves for what they offer. Everyone wants bigger, flashier, higher-capacity stuffs, and the P32 is none of those things. What it is, however, is something small, thin, light, that holds enough rounds of a caliber that reliably goes bang and sends bullets deep enough into bad guys to reach their vital bits and stop them from doing bad things. It has a role, and it fulfills it very well, but it does it in a way that doesn't get a lot of attention. The P32 is sort of like a fork in a spork-loving world, I guess.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I would wager Kel-Tec's top-selling list right now probably goes something like this:
1. PMR-30
2. KSG
3. P3AT
4. PF9
5. PLR-16 / PLR-22
6. etc. etc. etc.
The OP asked for pistols. I repeat, "try the factory."

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Well, the KSG has a PISTOL grip on it, soooo... :D

Okay, so instead, the list is probably more like:

1. PMR-30
2. P3AT
3. PF9
4. PLR-16 / PLR-22
5. P11
something
something
something
something
... and then the poor little P32. :)

But yeah. Better to just ask the source and contact Kel-Tec directly, if you want the "official" stats.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
no way the p30 is a top seller. The others been out longer and have tons more in circulation, and there isn't any ammo for it. I would think 32, 3at, pf9 and pf11 are all roughly tied at first give or take a few %s. More fine grained, you could probably rank those by order of introduction, oldest having a few more sold.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
no way the p30 is a top seller. The others been out longer and have tons more in circulation, and there isn't any ammo for it. I would think 32, 3at, pf9 and pf11 are all roughly tied at first give or take a few %s. More fine grained, you could probably rank those by order of introduction, oldest having a few more sold.
The OP didn't clarify whether he meant current or over all. Good point though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd want to understand how many where made and look to how fast they sold out through distribution. Most sold is relative if there's a lot of them made. Also you need to look at models like the P32NBBLK vs the regular blue version, a lot depends upon information you are odds not going to be able to pull together with ease.

Not sure KT will provide you with the info you seek. I know all manufacturers report numbers made, but I'm not sure how fare down (if at all) they break down the numbers. By model? By caliber? Never looked deeper than just total numbers.

Why are you interested?

Thanks.

B2 (;->

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.