Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed an order for some carry rounds at a local sports shop here in Sault Michigan.
Federal Hydra-Shok 90gr jhp $20.00 box of 20.
Corbon 90gr jhp $22.00 box of 20.

My question for everyone here is.....Where have you found the best place to purchase your
carry rounds and best prices?

Cabelas....Dunhams Sports....Internet......Catalog.....etc?

·
Registered
295 Posts
wally world also has rem 95 gr fmj (50 rnds) $14.80. i searched all over and it seems like the waltons are the cheapest for practice ammo. this is another reason why i bought the pf9 was because the ammo is cheaper. i can get 100 rnds. WWB for 19.95 at wally world. more power too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My local Wally world only carries Remington, and since my P3AT doesn't like Remington, I have been buying ammo at a local Sportman's Warehouse. They carry in stock Remington- $15, American Eagle- $17, Independence- $15, Winchester- $18.50, Blazer- $15, Federal- $17 per 20rnd, Speer Gold Dot- $16 per 20rnd, and Corbon JHP- $19 per 20rnd. All of their prices beat ordering online and paying for shipping from what I can find.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it looks like $14.00 to $20.00 a box is about standard for practice rounds and $20.00 for 20 rounds of goods stuff.

i was hopin someone had found a cheap provider.

Anyone have any thing on reloads. good ....bad...prices..?

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
YooperP3at said:
Does anyone on this site sell reloads any cheaper?
FYI, this voids your warranty.

Ordering on-line can be good if they don't nail you on shipping.  Although they currently don't have any 380 acp, www.ammoman.com lists prices that always include shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For my carry ammo, I just paid the $20 for the Gold Dots. With smaller rounds, I need all the help I can get. The better ammo usually has decent specs in the velocity and foot poundage departments.

I usually hit Sportsman's Warehouse. The local gun shop has about a $7 premium on their carry ammo. As much as I want to support them, $7 will buy me lunch.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
interesting post today at ammo to go's site
Due To An Extreme Amount Of Orders, We Are Currently Experiencing A Slight Delay In Shipping. Your Order May Be Delayed 1-2 Working Days. Thank You For Your Business and Sorry For Any Inconvience.
just hope my order gets here

·
Registered
21 Posts
Natchez is a great place to deal with, and usually has the best price, or close.. The PMC ammo can be iffy,a combination of hard primers and light loading. For the range, if you don't mind the occasional FTF, it ain't bad. I use it in my AR and 45acp and 380. It's made with pride, in South Korea. BTW, it shoots pretty clean. Have an order of 500 coming next week for the AR. $6.49 a box of 20.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.