Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anyone shot a RDB with a drum magazine? Who makes one that works?
i have a pmag d60...works just fine. it is kind of in the way as your wrist sort of rests on it when firing but i actually kind of like it when bench shooting.

it's basically a pmag but inserting rounds is a little different...you have to engage the loading lever each time you insert a round back and forth.

also, i haven't had a single malfunction when using it...misfeed etc...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
HB', the drum doesn't get in the way of the trigger arm?

I know they're pricey, but I would think the Surefire 60 & 100 round mags would work better but I must confess to never having used them. I mean better just due to the shape.

·
Registered
154 Posts
HB', the drum doesn't get in the way of the trigger arm?

I know they're pricey, but I would think the Surefire 60 & 100 round mags would work better but I must confess to never having used them. I mean better just due to the shape.
it hits your wrist or inside of your forearm on the trigger arm. it's a non issue for me as i mentioned kind of resting on it while shooting. i'm 6' 185lbs so i'm not a skinny skinny dude and i'm fine with it. i specifically got it because of the overall length from magwell downward is the same as a pmag 30 rnd mag and...it looks pretty damn cool to me.

i kind of agree with Dec0m though...may of taken 10+ 30 rnd mags instead but then again...i've always wanted a drum mag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.