belt clip for p3-at

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by bigjake6, Dec 24, 2007.

1. bigjake6

bigjake6 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    i wish a belt clip was in production that could be mounted to either side of the gun. does such a clip exist??? tia

2. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Welcome to KTOG! I just checked the KT accessory page for the p3at and did not see anything matching that discription. http://kel-tec-cnc.com/p3ataccessories.html Depending on how handy you are with tools it may be possible to modify one so that it works on either side. I'm looking at mine right now and thinking a grinder would probably do it.

3. Cap

Cap New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    What are you talking about.The belt clips come in either right or left side versions.

4. kubmiester

kubmiester New Member

Nov 18, 2006
    From Kel-Tec's Web site:

BELT CLIP
    NOTE: P32 Belt clips will fit P3AT
    Mounts on left or right side of gun.
    Ideal for concealed carrying.
    Available in Blued or Stainless.
    #P32-380LB
    #P32-380RB
    #P32-380LS
    #P32-380RS

http://kel-tec-cnc.com/p3ataccessories.html

5. bigjake6

bigjake6 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    what im talking about is a single clip that fits either side of the gun. i see they make right OR left clips; i want a right AND left clip all in one.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

6. Logan

Logan New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Get one of each and find a slightly longer pin to put it all back together with.

7. bigjake6

bigjake6 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    speaking of the pin........someone who has a clip, please explain to me how to remove the factory pin that is then replaced by the one provided with the clip. tia.

8. kubmiester

kubmiester New Member

Nov 18, 2006
    You can use a punch to tap out the factory pin. Nothing difficult.

9. Logan

Logan New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    When I took mine out, I used a punch. Something like one you would use for setting finishing nails. I had to hit it pretty hard several times. It did deform the plastic pin that was in there from the factory, but the replacement went in without any problems. I have had no issue with it since it was put on. I took mine out by laying the pistol on the its side with the ejection port facing up. Then just beat it out. Hope this helps. Maybe someone will have some better tips for doing this. Good luck with it.