BELATED INTRODUCTION

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by racerchris, Aug 12, 2005.

1. racerchris

racerchris New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    first of all, my apologies for diving right in and asking technical stuff (that loose ejector) before introduding myself
    my name's chris, i'm in lakeland florida, i stumbled across your site when my boss got a p3at to carry in his jersey pocket on bike rides, we thought it was a cool little club for its intended application and got curious about other keltec stuff and saw your link on their site
    i'm a mechanic, so i immediately started doing the f&b, and trigger stuff

we operate a bicycle shop down here and ALWAYS carry at work--that might sound odd, but it was just a few years ago at a shop up in pensacola that a customer, angry because his shifter couldn't be fixed and would have to be replaced, walked out to his truck, got a shotgun, came back in, herded the only guy working that morning into the restroom and splashed him all over the wall in there--not happening to us
    thusly the little keltecs fit quite well with our needs

in florida its legal to carry a concealed weapon or even openly carry at your place of business--we conceal, as many bike people are--shall we say...not gun people
    i'll be taking the ccw class on the 29th of aug and after that will rarely leave the house unarmed--as my friend larry, a swat guy says "all of the bad guys have guns, some of the good guys should have them too"

2. pocketgun

pocketgun New Member

May 4, 2005
    Jeez, over a shifter? That is why I carry: you never know what crazy ******* you are going to p!ss off by just being alive. :-/

Welcome to the site!

3. AlbertD

AlbertD Banned

Jul 26, 2005
    Good God Chris!!

What store was that in Pensacola? I lived near Davis HWY and 9th... Olive Rd area... Then, when I went back, I lived up in Pace... Hamilton Bridge Rd/Spencer Field area...

Somebody was blown away for a friggin' derailleur...with a shot gun? :eek: God, I hope it was for some "phat" jewelled bling Campy stuff...and not Shimano... ;D

Yowza...ya never can tell...
    -AlbertD