Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some guys with extended threaded barrels in PMR's. Where are these found?? What is the ext length and thread pitch?

CW

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I see some guys with extended threaded barrels in PMR's. Where are these found?? What is the ext length and thread pitch?

CW
Where are these found??... History...and possibly the future...sorry..

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A.O. said:
Where are these found??... History...and possibly the future...sorry..
I dunno. That's what I'm
Looking
To find
Out.. ;)

I have seen a couple guys pics with flash hiders and such. My need is for a bit of barrel length and possible suppression with the Dyna points. I know they are above SoS but would be quietest that still functions.

More curious than anything....

CW

·
Registered
49 Posts
Was told by Ericka @ K.T. last week that the threaded barrels and flash hiders would be available soon, for what that's worth.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you I will search out that contact.

;)

CW

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello newbie to the forum, i contacted Keltec today and spoke with tech support, he confirmed there new extended barrel for the PMR-30 should be available in June, for about 100.00, also mentioned it should be available to view on the web site.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
7 Posts

CW
Any threaded barrels you may have seen have not been manufactured by Kel-tec. (And are you sure you have actually seen such barrels?) I live less than 30 miles from kel-tec, and I have be awaiting their new barrels; they ain't out yet. (Should be out before the end of the month, if they hold true to their word.)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Any threaded barrels you may have seen have not been manufactured by Kel-tec. (And are you sure you have actually seen such barrels?) I live less than 30 miles from kel-tec, and I have be awaiting their new barrels; they ain't out yet. (Should be out before the end of the month, if they hold true to their word.)

Your doubting my eye... ;) (Page 4 post #38) A quick peruse of the picture thread (on this forum) will reveal the barrels I mention... :p

CW

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd really like to know a little more about that skeletonized slide that is also in the pictures posted by johnny9. Is that in the testing phase? Will it go into production with the extended barrels?

Johnny9, can you tell us more? KTWM? Anybody else?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Your doubting my eye... ;) (Page 4 post #38) A quick peruse of the picture thread (on this forum) will reveal the barrels I mention... :p

CW
Thanks guys...

Sorry, but this thread doesn't have 4 pages (or a post #38); but like I said, Kel-tec has not released their new barrels.
Well, if you would read my entire post...

"In the picture thread on this forum". THEN go to page 4 and post #38...

As for it not being a factory barrel I do not know, my point is SOMEONE in fact does manufacture one. ;)

CW

·
Registered
53 Posts
You mean the picture thread here, POST #30 on PAGE 3??
http://www.thektog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=212573&page=3
Actually CW had it right. I just looked at it a few days ago and the pics you are referring to were on page 4 post #38. My guess is the mod went into that thread and deleted some earlier posts that were not pics, but just comments to clean up the thread. So the pics we are talking about got bumped up a few posts. No reason to yell at anybody.

BD

·
Registered
301 Posts
something else to consider... just b/c a one or two off made maybe for R&D or a enterprising employee doesn't mean its production.
however,
the serious KT word is a longer barrel threaded is coming. I choose to believe especially since customer service actually has working knowledge/confirmation of barrel.

soo, on we go... waiting patiently.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yep, threaded barrels are coming, and so is Christmas.

Already been waiting for these for going on 3 years, so what's a few more months (or years)?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Actually CW had it right. I just looked at it a few days ago and the pics you are referring to were on page 4 post #38. My guess is the mod went into that thread and deleted some earlier posts that were not pics, but just comments to clean up the thread. So the pics we are talking about got bumped up a few posts. No reason to yell at anybody.

BD
I was not yelling at anyone. Just trying to make sense of it. I was pulling my hair out trying to find the pic. I thought maybe I was hitting the glue to hard...LOL

Reason why I was interested, because it would be nice to have this with the threaded barrel to silence.
From what I read here, everyone is a big fan?? I had the PF9 and not to proud of it myself. Should be calld POS9. It really not that bad, just not great.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was not yelling at anyone. Just trying to make sense of it. I was pulling my hair out trying to find the pic. I thought maybe I was hitting the glue to hard...LOL

Reason why I was interested, because it would be nice to have this with the threaded barrel to silence.
From what I read here, everyone is a big fan?? I had the PF9 and not to proud of it myself. Should be calld POS9. It really not that bad, just not great.
Sorry if I misunderstood your intentions there. I took it as yellin because of the bold and capitalized words.

As far as the PF9 goes, I don't own one. I went to check one out at my LGS and kinda liked it until I dry fired it. I thought it had a really horrible trigger pull. I lost interest after that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts