Back Pocket (Wallet) Holsters

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by brockgl, Mar 27, 2009.

1. brockgl

brockgl New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I just ordered a nice pocket holster that doubles as a back pocket (wallet) holster and a front pocket holster. Here is the holster I bought: http://www.shooterssupply.com/html/pocket_holsters.html

My question is, can my P3AT actualy be sat on like a wallet? I just want to make sure that I won't damage it if I wear it in my back pocket and I sit on it constantly...

Anyone have experience with this?

2. Hoopster

Hoopster New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I usually carry mine in my back pocket in holster with CT laser installed and it doesn't seem to be a problem. The laser even holds zero just fine.

3. Moose

Moose New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    I've been wanting to get one of those holsters, mine's to big for me.
    I like how it's the same size as the p3, and has the flap feature.

4. RCACFBilly

RCACFBilly New Member

Mar 29, 2008
    I have a very similar holster that I use when I wear shorts. The 3AT shows in the back pocket of my jeans. The only issue I have had with this holster is that when I sit down it would push the mag release. When I would remove the gun from the holster I would discover the mag was not seated properly. I solved this by sanding the mag release button down so it is nearly flush with the grip. Problem solved.

Enjoy your new holster.

Billy

5. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
  6. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Yes, you can sit on the gun in that holster. I too use the same holster. I've been carrying it in my back pocket off and on for a year now. There are no problems with the gun at all. I wear chinos mostly so it doesn't show in my pocket at all. Also, these are the toughest best wearing pocket holsters I've come across. Enjoy.