Back Pocket (Wallet) Holsters

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by brockgl, Mar 27, 2009.

1. brockgl

brockgl New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I just ordered a nice pocket holster that doubles as a back pocket (wallet) holster and a front pocket holster. Here is the holster I bought: http://www.shooterssupply.com/html/pocket_holsters.html

My question is, can my P3AT actualy be sat on like a wallet? I just want to make sure that I won't damage it if I wear it in my back pocket and I sit on it constantly...

Anyone have experience with this?

2. Hoopster

Hoopster New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I usually carry mine in my back pocket in holster with CT laser installed and it doesn't seem to be a problem. The laser even holds zero just fine.

3. Moose

Moose New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    I've been wanting to get one of those holsters, mine's to big for me.
    I like how it's the same size as the p3, and has the flap feature.

4. RCACFBilly

RCACFBilly New Member

Mar 29, 2008
    I have a very similar holster that I use when I wear shorts. The 3AT shows in the back pocket of my jeans. The only issue I have had with this holster is that when I sit down it would push the mag release. When I would remove the gun from the holster I would discover the mag was not seated properly. I solved this by sanding the mag release button down so it is nearly flush with the grip. Problem solved.

Enjoy your new holster.

Billy

5. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008
  6. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Yes, you can sit on the gun in that holster. I too use the same holster. I've been carrying it in my back pocket off and on for a year now. There are no problems with the gun at all. I wear chinos mostly so it doesn't show in my pocket at all. Also, these are the toughest best wearing pocket holsters I've come across. Enjoy.