Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New ksg owner.
Just got my KSG and I'm having trouble getting the stock to fully seat, by like a mm just enough so the hole for the lock-in won't line up.
From what I can tell one of the two axis lifters on the stock does not seem to be fully seated, so it stops the stock from fully seating.
Question.
Is one axis lifters supposed to be higher than the other?
Is it possible to take the m4 screws out of the stock and tighten down
the axis lifters so it sits flush?
Good news is after repeatedly trying I good pretty good at lifting the firing pin to get the stock in position to seat.

·
Registered
238 Posts
New ksg owner.
Just got my KSG and I'm having trouble getting the stock to fully seat, by like a mm just enough so the hole for the lock-in won't line up.
From what I can tell one of the two axis lifters on the stock does not seem to be fully seated, so it stops the stock from fully seating.
Question.
Is one axis lifters supposed to be higher than the other?
Is it possible to take the m4 screws out of the stock and tighten down
the axis lifters so it sits flush?
Good news is after repeatedly trying I good pretty good at lifting the firing pin to get the stock in position to seat.
If I'm reading correctly you've taken the KSG apart for the fist time and you're having a problem getting it fully back together?

My KSG was VERY snug and it took some effort to get it back together the first few times.

Have you tried assembling it while it's upright or while it's upside down? I find that mine fits together best when I have it upright.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.