Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long exhausting research mission LoL!!!!!, I have found where I can get the awesome case for the CMR 30 that will hold the rifle, 4 mags in pouches on the outside, and a zippered pouch that will probably hold the PMR 30. It is $35 before shipping but I believe he will go lower if I order more in bulk. How many of you owners want one of these cases? Let me know on here and I will order them and find a way to get them to everyone. Let me know guys!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Look at how your first post is written...it brought out an offer to buy right off the bat.

How about editing and re-wording that first post...like "I found such and such case....here's the info for anyone wanting one." Why write it like an offer to acquire, purchase then resell?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That case looks awesome! Did anybody purchase one yet? Wouldn't mind buying one details?thxs greg
Sorry for the delay. Yes I bought one and it is AWESOME and AMAZING. Holds the CMR 30 perfect and the PMR 30 with a FF III in the front pocket! Message me and I can hook you up with details on getting one. I think I still have the info!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found a usable semi-hard case for both my CMR and PMR , Flambeau Outdoors Personal Defense Weapon Case item number 3011PDW. The best description is at WalMart https://www.walmart.com/ip/Flambeau-Outdoors-Personal-Defense-Weapon-Case/49312812#about-item . Generally the price is $37. It has about 3 inches of clearance for the rifle. The is plenty of room for the pistol, scope, ammo, and mags. The only complaint it the thickness and the hinges. At 8 inches, it is twice the thickness needed. The hinges do not interlock as firmly as I would like.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dude
Can we see a pic of this case with your CMR30 strapped in it?
I went ahead and ordered this case without seeing how a CMR fits in it. I've had my PMR for over 2 years and looked for a CMR the entire time. Few weeks ago my cousin got me 1 at a gun show in FL and shipped it Thursday, it'll be at my lgs tomorrow and in my hand shortly after. I wanted a hardcase for both the PMR and CMR and about 10 mags. Couldn't find a reasonably priced SMALL hardcase, so for $35.00 shipped went with this soft case.. If it sucks I didn't lose much $$$.

I'll post pics and thoughts on it after I get it and get everything in it. The upside is that it'll take up less room than another hardcase.

·
Registered
8 Posts
After a long exhausting research mission LoL!!!!!, I have found where I can get the awesome case for the CMR 30 that will hold the rifle, 4 mags in pouches on the outside, and a zippered pouch that will probably hold the PMR 30. It is $35 before shipping but I believe he will go lower if I order more in bulk. How many of you owners want one of these cases? Let me know on here and I will order them and find a way to get them to everyone. Let me know guys!!!!!
I know it has been a long while since you put up this post. Is there any way to find out how to get in touch with a place to purchase this case. It is exactly what I want.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.