Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a Leed's leather portfolio that I have had for long time. Was looking at it and noticed a flapped pocket and guess what fits in it?

Of course there is no quick draw with this but it is a great way to CCW off the person. This option might make a difference in the office shooting scenario we just saw last week.

Here is the link to the Leed's sight sorry lost the time number a long time ago but this is a start. http://www.leedsworld.com/

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's a nice option if you can carry a gun in your workplace. It would be nice to have some sort of weapon in case a disgruntled employee decides to go crazy. However, my current job is the best job I have ever had, and I would quickly lose it if someone found out I was packing. I'd be scared to chance it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I would not risk my employment either.

I was a production manager for a couple of years and was threatened by terminated employees a few times. :eek:

I used to be known as the Ax man, ::)

But only for Slug's that did not do their job :p

I would at times have a gun locked in my truck though. ;)

My Don't ask Don't tell policy :-X

Now I have nothing to do with supervising personnel 8)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I'm in a small office. Only 4 of us, 3 gun owners. I've had my purchases from the CMP delivered here, M1 Garand and 1903A3. Any new gun purchase must be brought to work for all to see.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have yet to carry in this portfolio b/c i carry on my person. I think I'll add some Velcro to the flap to give it some extra security and prevent the pistol from falling out in the event that I were to tip or drop the portfolio.

I'm always interested to find new, safe and creative places to carry/stow the P3at. What a versatile tool.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
adamky said:
I do IT work for several hospitals. Hospitals tend to not like guns very much    :-/
Very true - and since we have lived in hospitals I can appreciate this! In Oregon some of our hospitals are state entities so guess what - they can NOT restrict carry under state law - pretty cool! Private hospitals, like any other private person, can however limit carry on their premises.

I own my office and my only other employee and I both carry whenever in the office! In fact, if I ever got another employee I would like to make that a requirement for the job.

-Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.