Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anybody ever use this ammo in their P3AT?? with out any major feeding problems. Just picked up some 20 bucks a box for 50 not a great deal but better then the 27 to 30 bucks a box I've seen on other sites. So with a new 380 on order even though I made up some rounds I decided I could use the extra brass witch is almost as impossible to find as the ammo itself. Hoping I made a wise choice there's not much choice out there actually.   :-/

Tom j.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I shot 100 rounds through my brand new p3at with no problems, that's all I bought at the time.
Then I couldn't get any more.

Up next is pmc bronze 90 grain when I can get outside again, I bought 100 rounds of that.

Then on to hollow points.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ryr8828 said:
I shot 100 rounds through my brand new p3at with no problems, that's all I bought at the time.
Then I couldn't get any more.

Up next is pmc bronze 90 grain when I can get outside again, I bought 100 rounds of that.

Then on to hollow points.
Thanks look for a PM got something you might be interested in. ;)

Tom j.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I know armscor makes their own bullet (tips) but I do not know about primers, brass and I am pretty sure they just buy their powder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.