Armalaser

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by regrip, Oct 24, 2007.

1. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Just now ordered the Armalaser for my P3. Am anxious to receive it and try it out. Will post photos when I get it, also my first range outing with it. Thanks for all the inputs from this sight. Tom :)

2. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Just had a knee scope last Wed. Have not had op. to get out until today. Went to the range with Armalaser installed. Had a pretty good outing. Still working on sighting in the laser. Going to sight in at 15' to 17'. So far I am very happy with the results. I really like the touch-on feature on this. I also filed down the Mag. Release to make it not protrude out the side so much, and I like it better. Will post my target results next week when I get out again. Like the laser real well. Thanks for everyones knowledge that uses this sight. Tom :)

3. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Had first outing with Armalaser this morning. Used Winclean 95 GR. Had a really good expereince. Will spend a little more time to tweek sighting but much better than I had been doing. No fails out of 25 to 30 rounds. Can't wait for the scherer extension I ordered. Also called Kel-Tec to order spare recoil springs and rod and extractor and spring, they did not charge for anything, not even postage.   :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. gb6491

gb6491 New Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Looks like that is working out real well for you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    I like seeing the Kel Tecs with modifications (like yours); thanks for posting the photos.
    Regards,
    Greg

5. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Thanks. I also filed down the mag. catch on the left side so it would not stick out so far. Don't know if you can see that in the photo or not. I saw one post that said his catch might be pushed in while in his pocket causing the mag. to release. I did'nt want that so I tried filing it. So far I'm happy with the modifications I've made. :)

6. Nice Group and nice post regrip.

And +1 on the mag release. I have metal releases filed down on on all of my 3AT's.

7. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Thanks, I think I need a metal release. Where do I get one? Are they hard to install? Thans, Tom