Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own three Crimson Trace grip lasers. I like the fact that when you grip the pistol firmly, the laser comes on instantly. I used to have the guide-rod type from Lasermax. But the Lasermax took an extra step to activate and de-activate, and accidental activation made it so I always had either dead batteries or was going broke from buying new batteries. When I switched the Crimson Trace, there were zero problems.

I see that some of you are using other brands of lasers, including Armalaser. Are they any good, compared to Crimson Trace?

Aside from price, which instant-on laser is best for the KelTec P-32?

·
Registered
106 Posts
F8A911BC-EC3C-462E-A6AA-B74E9789D160.jpeg 408E63BA-B096-4698-AF9A-C2490E210CA8.jpeg 4C4C8E7C-6FE7-4383-A01F-D82B00810137.jpeg C718FB48-DFF4-4C39-9E15-FC013E6B305C.jpeg The one that is best is simply personal preference. I have used both and they perform equally well in my opinion. They obviously have different profiles and some may have a preference for one or the other. I personally like the armalaser because it doesn’t have a button for activation. The button changes the grip ‘feel’ just a bit. The armalaser on the other hand is activated by grip ‘touch’ when you grasp the gun without changing the grip profile in any way. Here is an Armalaser on my P32...

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
I had both the Crimson Trace and Armalaser on a P-32 at one time or another. I liked Armalaser better for the same reasons Ramfl41 described. But ultimately I decided I liked the P-32 better without a laser at all.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own three Crimson Trace grip lasers. I like the fact that when you grip the pistol firmly, the laser comes on instantly. I used to have the guide-rod type from Lasermax. But the Lasermax took an extra step to activate and de-activate, and accidental activation made it so I always had either dead batteries or was going broke from buying new batteries. When I switched the Crimson Trace, there were zero problems.

I see that some of you are using other brands of lasers, including Armalaser. Are they any good, compared to Crimson Trace?

Aside from price, which instant-on laser is best for the KelTec P-32?
I've used both, but prefer the armalaser because it has an external battery door.
It makes it waaaaay easier to change the battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts