Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Armalaser setup on my P3AT today and I am very happy with the results. Activation of the laser is automatic, fit and finish are great, and it really did only take five minutes to install. I went ahead and ordered a Desantis Nemasis with it and am very pleased with the whole package! I just need to get to the range now, but I will most deffinetly be getting a RSS for my PF-9 afer my experiences with the laser on my P3AT.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Congrats! They are a great accessory.

Wait 'til you get to the range and see how it improves your trigger control, tightens your groups, and how fast you can come on target with the gun in any position.

Bobo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shot it today and I love it! I am a much better shot with the Armalaser. Also, purchased the recoil pads and rubber grip cover from one of the forum members (can't remember who right now) and what a difference! 50 rounds and just a slight sting in the hand. I now have over 250 rounds through the P3AT and after the first 100, not a problem. It did choke a couple of times early on in the break-in, but now it runs like a champ. I am very happy with the performance of the weapon and the add-ons.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
compuvette said:
 Also, purchased the recoil pads and rubber grip cover from one of the forum members (can't remember who right now) and what a difference!
That would be Sprinter1 from ktaddons:

http://www.ktaddons.com/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TxCajun said:
[quote author=compuvette link=1218744083/0#2 date=1218845809] Also, purchased the recoil pads and rubber grip cover from one of the forum members (can't remember who right now) and what a difference!
That would be Sprinter1 from ktaddons:

http://www.ktaddons.com/
[/quote]

Yep, that's him. I picked up the full kit for the P3AT and the PF-9. Made a nice difference in recoil and control. No difference in concealability. I feel like I'm a poster child for "pimp-my-Keltec...."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.