Arma laser question.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by heavyvino, Jan 8, 2009.

1. heavyvino

heavyvino New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Dose the installation of the arma laser void the kel tec warranty?

Would someone post up close pictures of one mounted on a firearm.

I did a search and did not find the answer to the question.

2. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    It wont void your warranty since it has no permanent attachments. You don't have to drill any holes or anything. It simply clamps on to the gun. ;-)
    Here's a pic of my P32 with the small block and beow that is my PF9 with the RSS.
    PS: Ignore the torn slip on grip. It's since been replaced with better grips. ;-)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    A little fuzzy but you can copy the Arma-Laser Ad Image at the top of the page. Paste it into MS Word.  Click image that is now in word and stretch/inlarge to get your close up.

Take care...

4. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    No, it won't void the warranty.

Here are a couple of pictures of mine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bobo

5. heavyvino

heavyvino New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    If carried in a wallet type holster in back pocketwont the laser bend or break? I'm a big boy 350+.

6. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    Well no guaruntees big guy. ;-) I'm a big boy too but I've never tried it in my back pocket?
    What I will say is that it's a pretty solid unit once it's attached to the grip and trigger guard. So inside a pocket holster it should be OK? But only personal testing would give you a positive answer. ;-)

7. Jester42035

Jester42035 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Bobo,
    what is the brand of grip in your post?

8. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
  9. 762x39

762x39 New Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Go to You Tube and serch Arma Laser. The vidio shows them dropping a gun with the laser installed, from a 6 foot 1oo times... FYI, I carry mine daily with a belt clip with no problems.... 6-1, 235 lbs

10. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    Sangueffusor is correct - it's a Pachmayr Model 4. After that Pachmayr grip tore I got a Hogue Jr. and like it better.

Bobo

11. abq_sfr

abq_sfr New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I ordered my ArmaLaser last Monday, it arrived Saturday, pretty good speed from FL to NM. Easy to install, probably took 15 minutes. Knowing how it goes on now, would take me 5 minutes. Seems like no play in the laser at all, really cinched down on the pistol. Easy to sight in. And, they include the pocket holster at no extra $. Get it, you won't be sorry.

12. John_E_Davies

John_E_Davies New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Spokane, WA USA