Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
No longer have my P11 but have a PF9 now, im located in Russellville, (west central) would like to hear from more guys on here and get to know everyone a little better. Just to throw things out there when im not on duty 24hrs at a time at the Firestation I own a powdercoating business in which I am also a Cerakote dealer and do a lil custom window decals to play around with too.
U still on here, I'm up by tunnel, Alma area

·
Registered
58 Posts
Vilonia, here. Got my P11 in 2000 or 2001. Didn't do a F&B, just cleaned and lubed. Approaching 5000 rounds right out of the box without a single failure of any kind. It just shoots. Clean, dirty, any ammo doesn't seem to care, it just shoots. I teach at college and got my enhanced CHL. Needed something smaller to carry in class so got a Ruger LCP II, 380. Yeah, it's a 380. Really like it thought. Fun little gun to shoot. Also, about a year ago I put the MCarbo trigger and trigger spring kit in the P11. Can't believe how much more fun the P11 is to shoot now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Vilonia, here. Got my P11 in 2000 or 2001. Didn't do a F&B, just cleaned and lubed. Approaching 5000 rounds right out of the box without a single failure of any kind. It just shoots. Clean, dirty, any ammo doesn't seem to care, it just shoots. I teach at college and got my enhanced CHL. Needed something smaller to carry in class so got a Ruger LCP II, 380. Yeah, it's a 380. Really like it thought. Fun little gun to shoot. Also, about a year ago I put the MCarbo trigger and trigger spring kit in the P11. Can't believe how much more fun the P11 is to shoot now.
yeah, love my P11, will have to look into that trigger, thats only thing don't like, is the long creepy trigger, but seems way is with these DA guns these days.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm in Cabot and I love the 22WMR. Have 1 PMR 30 and 2 CMR 30s. Been a member since 2018, but just now found this forum.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just an update: I have added to my PMR and two CMRs. I now have a Sub 2000 Glock 17, a CP33 and a P17, all black (because I fell in love with the black M16 I slept with for a year, years ago).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts