Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Nothing formal in Jonesboro. P11 and P3AT. Several Kel-Tec owners, but not many KTOG members.

Life is short be happy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i only been on this forum for a few days. this is my first kel-tec . i got it in a swap for another rifle. have not shot it yet waiting for a part i lost the first day i got it. so cant shoot it till i get my parts sent.

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
You guys get something lined up & I'll bring a bunch of toys. Only 50 miles or so west of Fayettville.

Reactions: Jake2670

·
Registered
13 Posts
new ktog'er, just trade my pf-9 out for something little bigger, but still the proud owner of sub2k, havent even shot it though, maybe soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
hey guys new to the site and sitting in north central ar! I am looking for information on who and where there are kel tec dealers . The one near me listed on the site must be a home type shop cause i just called them and said store hours are by appointment only. That makes me wonder if they have much of anything in stock. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Come on guys,
get something rolling here. Send a pm. Invite someone to a shoot or gun show. I've meet some great folks doing just that.
Also, Puduca Ky ain't far. Come join us at Fido's this fall. You will have a good time. Just ask that "JR" guy. We had 3 generations of JR's grinning at the last one.

Lop

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Northeast, Jonesboro

·
Registered
9 Posts
No longer have my P11 but have a PF9 now, im located in Russellville, (west central) would like to hear from more guys on here and get to know everyone a little better. Just to throw things out there when im not on duty 24hrs at a time at the Firestation I own a powdercoating business in which I am also a Cerakote dealer and do a lil custom window decals to play around with too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts