Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I haven't seen one in a store in years. They were all over the place in 2012-2013 cheap!!

Anyone know the details? I see almost all the other models available in stores these days.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Are you asking is the PF-9 still being made?

My answer is yes, you can find them in gun shops all around me here in Central Florida. Brand new.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
They may be available in many shops, and are still a production item, but Impact Guns and Bid's Guns don't have them in stock. That means that demand is outstripping production. In fact, I checked over a dozen major retailers online and all show back-order and not in stock.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Last gunshow I went to here recently in South Central Texas area there were quite a number of dealers that had a few each. Maybe its just certain pockets of the country where they are either plentiful or scarce?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Seems like I haven't seen one in a store in years. They were all over the place in 2012-2013 cheap!!
They were all over the place in 2012-2013, but just 2 years earlier, people were saying they were 'Unicorn Guns'. :D

As usual, it depends on the area and the local market at the time.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
if you don't mind a transfer fee you can usually find almost anything with a bit of searching. Most small shops have a web site and are very willing to sell it to you over the web .. Ive bought 4 or 5 hard to get guns this way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.