Are the steel mag catches still available?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by bigpoppa, Jan 23, 2008.

1. bigpoppa

bigpoppa New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    I PM'd Two Pistol Packer about them but wasn't sure if they are still available. Sorry if this has been brought up already.

2. Hi Poppa...

TPP is the only one I know off that is making the metal catches, and he is down for now while building his shop. He should be up and running soon.

3. bigpoppa

bigpoppa New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Great. Thanks for the info. Can't wait till he's up and runnin'! :)

4. JimBob

JimBob New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Me either, I want to be on the list! What was the going rate for them?

5. Silver_Dollar

Silver_Dollar New Member

Apr 25, 2007
    I bought one from Packer last summer for $34.00 incl. shipping.

6. Seaworm

Seaworm New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    I would like to purchase a steel mag catch as well; any idea when TPP is supposed to have his new shop up and running?

7. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2007
    We are all anxiously awaiting his full return and are glad that he has found time to resume posting from time to time. I suspect that he has a nasty backlog to clear. I have had items on order since last August. I'm anxious, but not worried. Sometimes life gets in the way of our passionate pursuits.

8. Me too Checker..Me too!

Mitch....Anxiously awaiting three pre-paid metal triggers.  (but NOT worried)

9. JimBob

JimBob New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    He did triggers too?? for the P3AT?? :eek:

10. Yes he did... and does... and will do... Right Walt? ;)

11. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Triggers also, eh ... I have one of his catches that has fixed my mag drop problem but know nothing about his P3 triggers. Besides material what distinguishes his triggers from stock triggers? What problem do they fix or what function do they improve upon?

Thanks ...

12. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    With the exception of MAYBE helping with the trigger pin slipping out they really are more a "I want metal pieces" than anything else. They do make a nice "match" of material and appearance to the metal mag catch. Some people just need to add weight wherever possible because their P3ATs are so light they can't remember they are in their pocket. ;D

-Scott

13. JimBob

JimBob New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Got any pictures???

And yea I don't care if the trigger serves a functional fix or not! I gotta have one!! Man now I'm really sweating!

14. bigpoppa

bigpoppa New Member

Jan 21, 2008

Yea. That's what I'm thinkin'! I'd love to see a pic of one! I may have to pick up one of those when they are available. :)