Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Use the search feature to search for Aguila. Just type in Aguila and limit your search for P-3AT only and set your search time frame to at least 365 days and 50 post. From what I just read, TxCajun has used Aguila a few times and gives it a recommendation.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Aguila has always worked just fine for me. It only comes in FMJ except for their expensive, IQ stuff which are just a high speed - light bullet thing. The regular FMJ is decent enough. I have shot it in several calibers including 32 and 380.

G

·
Kwesi said:
Found a decent price on Aquila.  Has anyone used this?  Is it good stuff?
IT IS GOOD STUFF, I USE IT ALMOST ALL THE TIME IN MY 32 KT, THE PRICE IS VERY RIGHT. Feeds great shoots good, pretty clean also, not as clean as rem fmj but about half the price..for punching paper it is super.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Aquila IQ rounds are awesome!Major speed and fragmentation with the light alloy bullets breaking into around 4 pieces!I have used the old .22 rounds called Quickshok made by Aquila and then made by CCI later and the hugest of groundhogs cease functions immediately after being hit.Just think that kind of power in a fast handgun round! ;DI need to try them out of my SUB2000! :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.