APE GRIP whats the scoop

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by rizo, May 16, 2009.

1. rizo

rizo New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Don`t have anything on my grips ..but been hearing alot about grips on these sites.Heard about this ape grip ????Anybody know first hand about it??how much$$ ???where to get it ?? pro`s con`s

2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

3. rizo

rizo New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    No wonder I can`t find it on the internet,DUH............Thanks I`ll do that...

4. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Ape Grip is fantastic stuff. It'll make a real shooter out of any gun. What's best is that Ape is an upright kind o' guy. ;D

5. randyr5

randyr5 New Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Yeah, well I PM'd him over a month ago asking if he had any more of the material for sale and never got a response.

6. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    Then send him another one. As the following shows, he is still around.

I'm sure something must have happened. I don't see your name or a reply in that thread from you. It is possible that the system ate your PM. I have an email account provided by my Alma Mater (Samford University) for life. It's free so I still use it but it has a nasty habit of eating some of my emails. Anything electronic can and will fail. Anyway, I know Ape is a top notch fellow. He wouldn't just refuse your request.

FWIW, if you try Ape again and he still doesn't get back with you, I'll send you some of what he sent me. I stand behind Ape and the Ape Grip material so much that I'm willing to send you enough to do your gun. You have my word on that. But you have to post a reply at the end of the thread http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1218762073/0 and you have to send him another PM. Deal?

Peace,
    David

7. randyr5

randyr5 New Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Then send him another one. As the following shows, he is still around.

I'm sure something must have happened. I don't see your name or a reply in that thread from you. It is possible that the system ate your PM. I have an email account provided by my Alma Mater (Samford University) for life. It's free so I still use it but it has a nasty habit of eating some of my emails. Anything electronic can and will fail. Anyway, I know Ape is a top notch fellow. He wouldn't just refuse your request.

FWIW, if you try Ape again and he still doesn't get back with you, I'll send you some of what he sent me. I stand behind Ape and the Ape Grip material so much that I'm willing to send you enough to do your gun. You have my word on that. But you have to post a reply at the end of the thread http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1218762073/0 and you have to send him another PM. Deal?

Peace,
    David[/quote]

Done!! Randy

8. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
  9. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    It's on it's way randy. ;)

10. TNS0038

TNS0038 Guest

I pocket carry all the time, does this padding make it harder to get it out of your pocket

11. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    It might? The foam rubber is somewhat tacky, which makes it great for grip material.
    Do you currently use any slip on grips? If so then it wouldn't be any more difficult to retrieve from your pocket than that.