Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m considering trying the compmag her in Cali so I can take off my fin on the grip. Anyone try this?

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
I really, really like this. I always like the fixed magazine principle. I want this to be a bit better and be able to accept a stripper clip of 10 rounds.
But to answer your question, I havn't heard of anyone using this.
I live in a free state run by reasonable people who havnt traded freedom for security. So its not an issue for me. Yet.

Reactions: MJJ

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also live in what can be considered a free state, by national standards. I just wanted to stop in this thread to tell those of us out Caleftijuanafornia way, that this crap they impose on you is just not right. The nfa was a crime in and of itself, but we’re talking about semi-arms. I don’t believe in it, and your experience makes me value my freedom even more. If ever I can contribute to helping restore your rights, I’ll hop to it. I’m kind of a solitary guy and new to the forum so forgive me my long winded post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also live in what can be considered a free state, by national standards. I just wanted to stop in this thread to tell those of us out Caleftijuanafornia way, that this crap they impose on you is just not right. The nfa was a crime in and of itself, but we’re talking about semi-arms. I don’t believe in it, and your experience makes me value my freedom even more. If ever I can contribute to helping restore your rights, I’ll hop to it. I’m kind of a solitary guy and new to the forum so forgive me my long winded post.
Thanks for your support to those of us living in less than ideal situations. We're outnumbered here, and things aren't likely to change soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts