Anyone have the 9 round magazine?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Buckmaster, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Buckmaster

Buckmaster New Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I was at a gun show today and seen a p3at with a magazine extension, I held it, and it felt great, I could actually hold the pistol with more than a finger and a half...lol. He said it was a 8 round clip, but when I came home and looked it up, the website I found it one stated 9 round clip, so really could be 9+1? But anyway, does anybody have one? How do you like it?

[​IMG]

2. Hikerman

Hikerman New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    I have two of them and I shot them for the first time last weekend................Great!!
    They take a lot of whip out of the gun and makes it easier to control...very comfortable. I can still carry in most of my shorts pocket.

3. I have two- one is still in the wrapper. Good for range play and I carry it as my back up mag when I carry the 3AT. Function is fine.

4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Got something like 5-6 mag fulls through mine. Worked great. I carry it regularly as my spare mag and will use it occasionally during practice. I tried just for kicks to see how it might work as the carry mag - NG for pocket carry.

Take care...

5. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Gosh, I've been living under a rock too long. I've not even seen one of those 9 round mags. I've got +1 extensions on all my many P3AT mags, so I'm not likely to upgrade, but I'll be on the watch.

6. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Been looking for one or two of those myself. :-?

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
  8. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

9. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Very nicely done.

I must've been out of town that week. ;)