Anyone have the 9 round magazine?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Buckmaster, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Buckmaster

Buckmaster New Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I was at a gun show today and seen a p3at with a magazine extension, I held it, and it felt great, I could actually hold the pistol with more than a finger and a half...lol. He said it was a 8 round clip, but when I came home and looked it up, the website I found it one stated 9 round clip, so really could be 9+1? But anyway, does anybody have one? How do you like it?

[​IMG]

2. Hikerman

Hikerman Member

Jun 5, 2009
    I have two of them and I shot them for the first time last weekend................Great!!
    They take a lot of whip out of the gun and makes it easier to control...very comfortable. I can still carry in most of my shorts pocket.

3. I have two- one is still in the wrapper. Good for range play and I carry it as my back up mag when I carry the 3AT. Function is fine.

4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Got something like 5-6 mag fulls through mine. Worked great. I carry it regularly as my spare mag and will use it occasionally during practice. I tried just for kicks to see how it might work as the carry mag - NG for pocket carry.

Take care...

5. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Gosh, I've been living under a rock too long. I've not even seen one of those 9 round mags. I've got +1 extensions on all my many P3AT mags, so I'm not likely to upgrade, but I'll be on the watch.

6. Badman400

Badman400 Well-Known Member

Been looking for one or two of those myself. :-?

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
  8. Badman400

9. Badman400

Very nicely done.

I must've been out of town that week. ;)