Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Re: anyone have issues with your mags popping out

this is a very discussed problem.

1 if you are hitting the button, you can file it flush so it is harder to depress and can not be hit accidently

2 the mag catch is polymer, thus the metal slot in the magazine will shave it if you depress the button WITHOUT pushing the mag farther in to lift it of the catch face and or you slam a mag in without holding the catch out of the way.

If you have shaved the catch, you will need a new one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

ok, I guess I have to go build up a post count then. kinda silly.check my post count and feedback on ar15.com, akfiles.com, falfiles.com all under the same user name

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts

cutlass1972 said:
ok, I guess I have to go build up a post count then. kinda silly.check my post count and feedback on ar15.com, akfiles.com, falfiles.com all under the same user name
The point of the post count is so YOU can prove to KTOG that your a good sort. It's not up to us to prove it.

Rick

·
Registered
5,028 Posts

cutlass1972 said:
or just do a google search for P3AT metal mag catch...here is a good link for info
http://elsiepeaforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=1635.0

haugrdr said:
The point of the post count is so YOU can prove to KTOG that your a good sort. It's not up to us to prove it.  

Rick

so if the metal mag catch was your reason to join here,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts