Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Anyone buy accessories from rdpersonalprotecti

Looks like on Ebay he has over 4k transactions and 100% positive feedback......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

SC-Nick said:
Looks like on Ebay he has over 4k transactions and 100% positive feedback......
OK, thanks, guys. I ordered some mags. They even have the rare 9 round P3AT with grip extension. Woo-hoo.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts

I just ordered their double mag pouch designed for pocket carry. I'll let y'all know how goo it is when it arrives.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Anyone tried the 15 round high cap mag from promag? I might get one looks lke fun

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Pleased to say I got the shipment from rdpp today - pretty quick.

I luv the 9 round mag - fits nicely.

Also got some mag extender parts and the belt clip.

So, great email support, fast shipping A++

·
Registered
755 Posts

billjohnso20 said:
I just ordered their double mag pouch designed for pocket carry. I'll let y'all know how goo it is when it arrives.
Let us know Bill, That thing looks pretty good and woudl be a good excuse to get a second spare mag.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts

billjohnso20 said:
As the above time stamp illustrates, I ordered the mag pouch from them Monday at @ 1:35am. I got it today. Below are pics showing various ways to use this pouch. In all, I used 6 mags from three different guns. R&D calls this pouch the Twin Magazine Pocket Holster and claims:
This a Twin Magazine Pocket Wallet Holster that can hold two of any size magazines comfortably in your pocket. Made of top-quality leather.

Wallet measures 4 1/2" wide by 4" deep. Thickness depends on the size of the magazines carried.

In all I like it. I've got two P3AT mags in it in my front pocket right now. I can't tell it's there. I'll be ordering from R&D Personal Protection again in the future. Finally a product that does as the maker/seller says. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts