Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I ordered a Lucky Irishman RDB handguard after the rave reviews and am anticipating it coming in. Only problem is it's been ~16 days since the order and I have no idea where the handguard is. I read his website post about waiting to contact him 7-8 business days after order if the package had not arrived, and so I did. His site states he will get back to you 24-48 hours after email and it's been over 72.

I completely get that he is a small business owner and would understand if he's just a little behind/swamped, but as I haven't received any tracking info I am just stressed and want to make sure the package wasn't lost or lifted. Has anybody ordered from Lucky Irishman recently and have any insight for me?

Again, I completely understand if it's delayed. I am only trying to follow his guide on the site.
Thanks!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I’ve heard of him, I would imagine that a new member thats been here a total of 3 days hasn’t heard of any of the vendors on this forum. Luckily Irishman is a good guy he will get back with you and explain what went wrong . He’s done business with many members on this forum and has a good reputation here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’ve heard of him, I would imagine that a new member thats been here a total of 3 days hasn’t heard of any of the vendors on this forum. Luckily Irishman is a good guy he will get back with you and explain what went wrong . He’s done business with many members on this forum and has a good reputation here.
There is no reason to be so gratuitously snobbish about membership in this particular forum.

·
Registered
RFB18 (Gen1) RDB17 (1:9 )
527 Posts
I ordered a Lucky Irishman RDB handguard after the rave reviews and am anticipating it coming in. Only problem is it's been ~16 days since the order and I have no idea where the handguard is. I read his website post about waiting to contact him 7-8 business days after order if the package had not arrived, and so I did. His site states he will get back to you 24-48 hours after email and it's been over 72.

I completely get that he is a small business owner and would understand if he's just a little behind/swamped, but as I haven't received any tracking info I am just stressed and want to make sure the package wasn't lost or lifted. Has anybody ordered from Lucky Irishman recently and have any insight for me?

Again, I completely understand if it's delayed. I am only trying to follow his guide on the site.
Thanks!
Yea message him again. As mentioned he is a 1 man show and alot of folks (including me) have bought rdb/rfb handguards from him.
Being a 1 man show, and Covid being a thing, Might explain the wait..
What I do know is not a scam and he isnt out to take your money without services being being provided.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks!
I ordered the same hand guard. It takes for ever but I did receive it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks!
Be patient, this guy makes quality parts & he’s a very honest business person from my experience with him & his company. I got the hand guard fir the RDB & RFB plus other parts available & they really transformed these weapons. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have ordered from him in the past too. I also recently ordered, about 10-14 days ago, and have not heard anything. But I trust him and won't bug until it's been a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts