Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have noticed the same thing. The show I went to 2 weeks ago didn't have any HC P3-AT's but they had several HC PF-9's. I have found the same at several gun shops as well. It's almost like Kel-Tec hasn't made any HC P3-AT's for awhile to load the distribution pipe line.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Keith1863 said:
I keep looking, but all I find at the shows are Gen I HC models.  
Wish I could help you but I can't. Are those 1Gs that you're seeing used? I would think they have to be. There just couldn't be a whole lot of brand new chrome 1Gs floating around.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Keith1863 said:
I keep looking, but all I find at the shows are Gen I HC models.  If someone could direct me to an internet gun store or private seller, that would be great.

Thanks,
Keith
What state are ya in? I know a few in Ks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in KY. The ones I have seen at the shows are used. People still want almost new prices for them too.

There is a G1 P-3ATHC on gunbroker right now for 289.00 (the Buy It Now price), but I have my heart set on a G2.

burley - Any of those shops in KS ship to FFLs in other states?

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
My guess is that P3AT production may be slightly down due to PF9 production. They are probably making them in batches or something, I don't really know. However, if you are willing to purchase on line, comb throught this thread and check out some of the on line dealers. You'll find one.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1130815932

·
Registered
898 Posts
I call two gun shops local to me about every other week (they told me to do so) asking if they got or can get a HC P3AT. Been calling for months with no luck. One of the shops got six PF9 HC models in 3-4 weeks back but still no P3AT HC. :'(

Take care ...

G

·
Here is one!   ;D

They are indeed very easy to look at, but very hard to find.

I had my name at several gun stores in my half of the state looking for one.

I had another KTOG member post that he had snagged one from one of MY stores!

I called the second store they owned and they told me,  no.....sorry they did not have any.

An hour later they called me back and voila!  they had one.

I bought it sight unseen over the phone with credit card and picked it up the next day!

The sad thing is I never shoot it!

I carry a black gripped blue slide 3AT that I shoot for function test about twice x month.

The H/C and Dura Coat Satin Stainless just sit in the safe>

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I have never seen a P3AT or P11 in HC in my neck of the woods (SW Ohio). I've seen a multitude of P32's in HC and I bought the only HC PF9 I ever saw.

I was at the Vandalia Range and Armory the other day and they must have had 7-8 KT's, though none in HC. They had 3 PF9's, 3 P3AT's and I think one P32. I've never seen them have a P11 in stock. I think one P3AT and one PF9 were parked.

I'm still hoping to come across a Navy/HC P3AT or P11.

·
Registered
225 Posts
They must be easier to come by in the midwest. I bought my HC/black one in Illinois...just across the river from St. Louis. Went back a couple weeks later and they had a HC/navy one in the case. Now I just moved back to Kansas and the first shop I go into has a HC/navy in the case too. I'd have bought it already if there weren't a couple of other guns on my short list.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.