Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody try Gunkoting? I have a few rifles done in this finish and figured it would be a nice alternative for the Blued Finish.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's "Revival" smart a$$. ;)

Seriously though who is CCR for refinishing Kel-Tec pistols?

7.62FMJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So the guy charges $150 to Gunkote a P3AT Slide?

Little excessive. I e-mailed him hoping to hear something back, just wanting the slide redone and small parts- nothing major.

7.62FMJ

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Give them a call.  I don't remember the specifics but when I talked with them I came to the conclusion that the website was horribly misleading as to cost to do a P3AT slide.  

-Scott

Edited to add: Found the email from them back in February: " Yes I can refinish your Keltec P3AT slide in my Select Series Gold finish. The cost on the sale would be $29.00 plus $8.00 return shiping. Just remove the slide and ship it via USPS Priority Mail to CCR 3361 Asheville Hwy Greeneville Tn 37743 enclose a note explaining what color you want and your return information along with payment in the form of a check, MO or give me a call with your credit card info when you mail it. Feel free to ask any questions you may have

Brad CCR"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.