Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see any pics of how you all are carrying your 380s. IWB, OWB, etc. Thanks in advance.

By the way, I am much in need of pictures of OWB holster carry options.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
in the left front pocket, in a K&D bifold wallet. But there aint nothin to see ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's the thing about the P3at......You can't see it.  ;D
I carry with the Desanti Nemisis Front Pocket Holster $20.00 at Cabela's.
During the winter months, I put the Nemisis in the front zip up pocket of my jacket.

I know that FOBUS makes a paddle holster for P3at OWB carry $20-$30.
I bought a Black Hawk Belt Slide Holster which works for the P3at and my Pf9.
I origianaly bought it for the Pf9...works with both $20.00.  It has a thumb break.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i love that gurudave holster!! thats actually neato. when i had one of these guns, i jsut put it in my front pocket. didnt really see a need to have aholster, plus i always thought this gun is so small, if anyone did see it in a holster they would laugh :( or think it was a 22

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Right front pocket in the Elite Survival Systems pocket holster.  :cool:

When I can dress with a cover garment, I carry the P-40 and use the Badman IWB or BadmanXM IWB from Lasco Leather, made by our own NormanP11.  ;)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Here is mine.  My P3AT rides in my back pocket in my custom made pocket holster that I made.

I made it out of inner tube that I cut and glued until it was the perfect fit.  I then attached a thick leather panel with velcro (removeable) to stop printing.  No one will know that it's a gun.  Looks like a wallet in my pocket or a folded check book or sometimes you can't even tell it's there at all.

Here it is next to my wallet.

Here it is turned over.

And here it is with the leather panel lifted slightly.  The panel is only velcro'd at the muzzle end of the holster to allow the top area to flop open as needed for weapon removal.

I just love this little guy.  I used to carry a Glock 27.  They call the 27 a "baby glock." Sure, it was one of the smallest glocks out there, but still a brick.  This P3 is amazing!

·
Registered
6,106 Posts

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Summer carry;

Winter carry with a BUC (Backup Carbine   ;)  )

;D

Seriously, in my front pants pocket in a homemade holster;

Jim, who grabs any excuse to pull out pics of his pocket rifle.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Although NOT ME, my favorite CC pic is: :p

PF-9 in a self trimmed and dyed Kholster and P3AT in a Wallet Holster from Gunner Security. I carry the PF-9 every day, but the P3AT comes in handy when I'm wearing shorts.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.