Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for info on Drop Test Data. In plain english, will the P3AT discharge if dropped. I own a P3AT and carry it and my G27. I feel more comfortable with the G27 first because it is a Glock and I know that it cannot fire when dropped if properly maintained, and second it is .40 vs .380. But I do love the P3AT also, so don't shoot me. :)

Please let me know if any of you have drop test info or any personal experience.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
The P3AT has a hammer block system. I will NOT drop fire.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Sangueffusor said:
Don't tell anyone, but I've dropped mine a time or two and it didn't go off... :-X
Heck, I've even dropped a P40 and it didn't go off and that doesn't have the same hammer block (nor does mine have 2pp's drop safer system)! Wifey wanted to know "What the heck was that..." though.

:)

-Scott

·
Registered
726 Posts
adamsesq said:
[quote author=Sangueffusor link=1186450473/0#3 date=1186480218]Don't tell anyone, but I've dropped mine a time or two and it didn't go off... :-X
Heck, I've even dropped a P40 and it didn't go off and that doesn't have the same hammer block (nor does mine have 2pp's drop safer system)!  Wifey wanted to know "What the heck was that..." though.

:)

-Scott[/quote]

So Scott, what did you tell her????????????????????

wyo-man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.