Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Any available in Georgia?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Randy 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a SU-22 in Georgia, does anyone know of any for sale?

Thanks,
Glenn

#6 ·
Hi,

>>What part of Ga. are you in? zipcode?

I am south of Atlanta, zip 30214. I saw one down in Butler a few months ago and should have bought it then but I was there picking up my LCP at the time.

I did just order a SU-22 from Bud's Gun Shop and it should be here next week. I am still looking for a SU-22 though if you know of any of them reasonably priced.

Thanks,
Glenn

#8 ·
gatorglenn said:
>>I'm going to wait on the "E" version vs the "CA", if I ever see one again.

Okay, What is the difference between these? I did not know they had two versions of the SU-22 available.
The current version is the CA version. Pull the assembly pin and it folds.

The next version will probably be the C version. The shorter 15 round magazine will work with the Charlie underfolding stock. No need to pull the pin, just press the little button and fold it. Unlike the CA version, the C version will fire when folded. I already had a Charlie stock, so I didn't wait for Kel-Tec to market that version. It's an easy five minute conversion.

The E version is the pistol grip with the AR collapsible stock. You can buy the parts from Kel-Tec to make this one now, and there are pictures in the SU-22 forum where people have done that, but it gets a bit pricey to buy the stock and trigger group twice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.