another thumbs up for kel-tec CS

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by chiefjason, Jun 18, 2009.

1. chiefjason

chiefjason New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    My mag is falling out when I try to chamber a round. Tried a bit of sanding and even -1 in the mag, but nothing worked. Just got off the phone with kel-tec. Talked to someone in CS and told them my magazine was falling out. He says, "You need a new mag catch, what's your name and address?" Boy that was easy. Instead of offshoring everyones CS they need to get kel-tec to do it! Still want a metal one, but this will do for now. Thought I would pass on another positive experience.

2. rizo

rizo New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Yup, I think their CS is the best in the business...another thumbs up for kel tec ;)

3. Swissyankee

Swissyankee New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    I agree! Called them about getting a new Mag Catch sent to me overseas but the lady CS (women and guns don't mix) wouldn't sent it. Sent an email and the guy said send him my address and he'll send it out pronto. :)

4. risabee

risabee Member

Jun 23, 2007
    >women and guns don't mix

Well, it all depends. :-*

KT P-3AT .380
    S&W Model 19 .357
    Ruger Security Six .357
    Colt SAA .357
    Taurus 941 .22 WMR
    Mossberg 500 20 ga.

5. chiefjason

chiefjason New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Called Thur afternoon. Had the part in hand Mon afternoon. Good service and quick shipping. Got the catch in Tue, works much better. I could see where the top of the old one had worn down and gotten slick. Hopefully I will get to the range today to test fire it a bit.