Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put the first 100 rounds through the P3-AT (gen 2) that I bought a week ago. I fired 100 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 92 grain FMJ ammo with no stoppages whatsoever! (Tired hands, yes. Jams, no.)

Stephen.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Welcome! Kel-tecs... Bet you can't own just one. ;D

G

·
segibbs said:
I just put the first 100 rounds through the P3-AT (gen 2) that I bought a week ago. I fired 100 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 92 grain FMJ ammo with no stoppages whatsoever!  (Tired hands, yes. Jams, no.)

Stephen.
Go to wal-mart buy a pair of their fingerless bicycle padded gloves for about $6. No more sore hands, takes the place of a padded grip IMO. Works good for me ;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have passed the 350 round mark this afternoon at the range. I have yet to have a single problem of any kind. Have used several different types of ammo, both FMJ and JHP.
I have really been working on my fast reaction double taps. Love this little gun.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
radio_tek said:
I have passed the 350 round mark this afternoon at the range. I have yet to have a single problem of any kind. Have used several different types of ammo, both FMJ and JHP.
I have really been working on my fast reaction double taps. Love this little gun.
  Good post. We're always glad to talk to new owners.

FYI though: It's better if you start your own new post, so you don't sidetrack some one else's thread.

It's easy to do: Just click on P3AT and then look at the top line for "Start New Topic" and click on that. Then you just type what you want to say, the same as if you were typing a reply.

Packer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.