Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Another great job from Jack

979 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  WesKCMO 
#1 ·
Jack did the nickle plating, the trigger has a piece of stethascope tube, and she has about 750 rds through her but have not had any practice ammo for 3 mo. My little carry  piece... Jim <><

See less See more
#4 ·
rizo said:
One of the better looking KT`S  I`ve seen...nice job
Thank You, Jack did my 32 also, and other than 5 short strokes with the 32, which was fine after cleaning the fp channel and putting some graphite in it, they both have worked perfect, combined over 1000 rds, and still going if I could find some 380 ammo. Jim <><

#9 ·
diamond_jim said:
Jack did the nickle plating, the trigger has a piece of stethascope tube, and she has about 750 rds through her but have not had any practice ammo for 3 mo. My little carry  piece... Jim <><

tell me about the grip panels, I think I just ordered the same ones off of e-bay but in black.

also how did you apply the stethoscope tubing? is there anything to it other than just cutting it to fit and slipping it on?

#10 ·
norfdet said:
[quote author=diamond_jim link=1246986538/0#0 date=1246986537]Jack did the nickle plating, the trigger has a piece of stethascope tube, and she has about 750 rds through her but have not had any practice ammo for 3 mo. My little carry  piece... Jim <><

tell me about the grip panels, I think I just ordered the same ones off of e-bay but in black.

also how did you apply the stethoscope tubing? is there anything to it other than just cutting it to fit and slipping it on?
[/quote]

The grip panels are from www.tractiongrips.com, just stick on. I used silicone spray to the inside of the tube, slid it on, waited a couple hrs till it dried, then put a couple drops of super glue on either end. Haven't had a sore finger since. Jim <><

#11 ·
diamond_jim said:
The grip panels are from www.tractiongrips.com, just stick on. I used silicone spray to the inside of the tube, slid it on, waited a couple hrs till it dried, then put a couple drops of super glue on either end. Haven't had a sore finger since. Jim <><
Don at Traction Grips is an upright guy. I have his grips on my P3AT, on both mine and my wife's XDs, and I put some of his universal grips on my Ruger P95. I've not had a single problem with the grips coming loose either. You can order with confidence. I'll buy more from Don in the future.

#12 ·
billjohnso20 said:
[quote author=diamond_jim link=1246986538/0#9 date=1247600379]The grip panels are from www.tractiongrips.com, just stick on. I used silicone spray to the inside of the tube, slid it on, waited a couple hrs till it dried, then put a couple drops of super glue on either end. Haven't had a sore finger since. Jim <><
Don at Traction Grips is an upright guy. I have his grips on my P3AT, on both mine and my wife's XDs, and I put some of his universal grips on my Ruger P95. I've not had a single problem with the grips coming loose either. You can order with confidence. I'll buy more from Don in the future.[/quote]

That's good to hear, I bought a set for my P3AT and if they workout as advertised, I will probably pick up a set for my Glock 19.

#13 ·
diamond_jim said:

Say can't find that link I had for Jack anyone got one for his website, just considering about this as a possibility say is it still 30 bucks?? Thanks

Tom j.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.